Join our 2022 Yoga Retreats
Dive into a holistic experience in a remarkable setting
Our renowned Yoga Retreats are back for the 2022 season!
Yoga is one of the most efficient and enjoyable ways to find peace and harmony. The benefits of practicing yoga include reducing stress and negative thoughts, improving mental and body health and increasing flexibility. It is the perfect way to relax and at the same time get in touch with your body.
A Yoga Retreat in Douliana Villas is a great opportunity to take a serious break from your daily routine and habits, and rediscover your authentic self in a pristine, sought-after natural environment like the one in Apokoronas, Chania. Alongside practicing yoga, Chania and Crete in general are among the top destinations in the world to swim in marvellous beaches with crystal-clear water, hike on imposing mountains, explore traditional villages where time stands still, and experience the outstanding architecture and atmosphere of the amazing Chania city.
Detox & Union Yoga Retreat: May 26th – 29th, 2022
Yoga means union, that’s why in our Detox & Union Yoga Retreat we will focus on the union of body, mind and soul through the practices of Vinyasa yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Pranayma Breathing Techniques and of course Meditation.
Through our practices and diet we will free ourselves from whatever is depressing us, toxins and thoughts. We will learn the philosophy of yoga, activate our physical body, relax and have fun.
The retreat is for all levels of practitioners from beginners to advanced and also for those who have no previous exposure to yoga. The environment in which we will spend this amazing 3-day retreat is ideal for experiencing all the beneficial effects of yoga practice and return rejuvenated and wiser.
Thursday, May 26th
- Arrival at the settlement and settling in the rooms
- Lunch and rest
- 18:30-19:00 Meditation and breathing techniques
- 19:00-20:30 Vinyasa Yoga practice
- 20:30 Dinner
Friday, May 27th
- 08:30-08:45 Breathing techniques
- 08:45-10:15 Vinyasa Yoga practice
- Breakfast and rest in the settlement
- 14:30 Lunch
- Rest or activities on site
- 18:30 – 20:00 New Moon Yoga practice
- 20:00-20:30 Yoga Nidra (yogic sleep)
- 20:30 Dinner
Saturday, May 28th
- 08:30-10:00 Yoga practice
- Departure for Elafonissi
- We will spend the day at the sea where we will have our afternoon practice
- Return to the settlement after the practice
Sunday, May 29th
- Morning practice
Price (full retreat package): 390€
Meet our Yoga Instructor, Danai Petrakogianni
She initially followed the path of Yoga alongside her previous career, until she decided to change her career direction.
Her aim is to convey the benefits of Yoga, wellness, empowerment but also self discovery, evolution and fulfillment through exercise, breathing techniques and meditation.
She has been trained for 340 hours according to the Yoga Alliance certification and is continuing her training to complete 500 hours.
– Certified Yoga Instuctor (RYT200h) HATHA, VINYASA YOGA – AF STUDIES
– 50h Pranayama ( Breathing Techniques)
– Prenatal/ Postnatal Yoga (90h)
– Certified Animal Movement Instructor /Level 2
– Transformational Yoga Workshop with Arjun Goswami
Personal Daily Practice:
– Vinyasa Yoga
– Ashtanga Yoga
– Breathing Techniques